We're currently looking for a full time Merchandising Coordinator to oversee our Nayked Apparel private label brand. This person will be responsible to source, merchandise and market Nayked Apparel products across marketplaces and our own web site.
Skills / Qualifications Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Recent College Graduates are welcome to apply with some Internship or work related experience within a retail environment or eCommerce experience
- Willingness to learn or understand site analysis tools, such as Google Analytics
- General business acumen, clear understanding of KPI’s, and how to impact them
- Knowledge of selling on Amazon.com, eBay and Walmart
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively in order to solve problems
- Excellent planning and follow-up skills, including the ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
$26,000-$39,000 depending upon experience. We also offer paid Holidays and Vacations. Co-pay Insurance.
Work 8:30 am - 5pm M-F. No weekends.
To apply; send your resume to sales @ naykedapparel.com along with an email on why you want to work with our brand.
Nayked is proudly Midwestern. As a global e-tailer, Nayked has served over one million customers across six continents since 2006 and is proudly based out of Columbus, Ohio. Nayked Apparel is the unique and simple lifestyle fashion group that show’s off our favorite thing in the world: our customer’s personality. Our brand is all about them and how they define themselves...not covering them in logo’s and tag-lines that put them in a pre-defined mold. NaykedApparel.com
We offer a casual start-up work environment and the opportunity to connect with some of the best minds in the e-commerce business today. We're always looking for talented associates at all levels to join our team; if this sounds like you, we'd love to talk!
We're currently looking for a part time Customer Service Associate to handle customer emails, phone calls and return requests. In addition, this person will assist with order fulfillment, and other projects related to Nayked Apparel's activities.