MEMBERSHIP PRIVILEGES AND CONDITIONS
- Membership is available to all qualifying individuals 18 years of age and over with a valid credit card. Membership is limited to (1) individual per household or business address. Each shipping address must have it’s own membership.
- Shipping: Each membership may designate 1 ship to address in which all orders will be shipped. Each ship to address will require an additional membership, email address and membership number. A flat rate of $8.00 will be added to every order regardless of size. Typically orders arrive within 2-3 business days from order date.
- Nayked Brands dba Nayked Wholesale reserves the right to refuse membership to any applicant and membership may be terminated at Nayked Brand’s discretion and without cause.
- Membership is subject to any and all rules adopted by Nayked Brands including our privacy policies and practices, and they may be amended from time to time without notice.
- Members may be required to present valid U.S federal government-issued photo ID, or any valid passport before signing up for membership.
- Membership fee is for one 1-month period or a 12-month period from the date of enrollment of the Primary Cardholder and will renewal automatically on the anniversary date of enrollment.
- You will be required to enter your membership email address and membership number when checking out.
Risk-Free 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- On Membership: We will cancel your membership fee at any time if you are dissatisfied. There will be no membership fee refunds after 5 days from your renewal date.
- On Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell, and will refund your purchase price minus a 20% restocking fee and $4.95 return shipping fee for any item within 30-days of purchase and in resellable condition. All other requests will be denied.
- Nayked Brands accepts all Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and Paypal payment cards. Photo identification and approval by a supervisor or manager may be required.
- The Primary Member is responsible for all purchases made by any individual using his/her email address and account.
Sales and Use Taxes, and Resale Certificates
- The member agrees to pay Nayked Brands any sales, excise, or use tax that is imposed on the sale price of the items purchased, which may be based on the pre-sale price. The member agrees that in the event they fail to pay Nayked Brands such tax, they will hold Nayked Brands harmless and indemnify Nayked Brands from any claim, loss, assessment or expense occasioned by such non-payment.
- If any merchandise is being purchased for resale, the member shall have a valid resale license number on file with Nayked Brands. Such declaration, and the products purchased thereunder, shall be recorded on a "Certificate for Resale." Sales tax will not be charged at the time of purchase only on those products the member states are specifically for resale; all other products subject to tax will be deemed taxable.
- In the event any product that was purchased for resale (tax free) is subsequently consumed or used in any manner other than for resale that creates or imposes a sales or use tax, member agrees to report and pay to the proper taxing authority any tax due, including penalties and interest.