Our Men's Pigment Dyed Fleece Short has individual and unique vintage character we accomplish during our full garment dying process. Made with ultra soft cotton/polyester blend fleece in an assortment of amazing colors, these garments are as comfortable as they are eye catching. We use premium ring-spun cotton. Completed with our quality construction, elastic waistband with flat drawcord, sewn eyelets, sewn fly detail, back pocket & Jersey lined hand pockets in a relaxed fit with tapered knee opening.
NOTE: Due to the nature of pigment dye, loose pigments may remain on the surface of the garments. The pigment-dyeing process gives each garment unique character. Please allow for color variation in production and washing.
Care Instructions: We strongly recommend washing only with like-colored garments, as some of the pigment dyes may stain light or white colored garments in the wash cycle. Washing the garments in cold water will reduce the possibility of staining.
- Midweight 9 oz fabric.
- 80% Cotton, 20% Polyester Blend with 100% Cotton Face.
- Elastic waistband with flat drawcord.
- Relaxed fit with tapered knee opening.
- Sewn eyelets.
- Sewn fly detail.
- Back pocket & jersey lined hand pockets.
- The pigment-dyeing process gives each garment unique character. Please allow for slight color variation in production and washing.
- Chest Width: Combined front and back widths of the garment laying flat from side-to-side, from 1" below armhole.
- Length: Length of the garment from the highest point of the shoulder to the garment bottom hem.
- Sleeve Length: Sleeve measured from shoulder seam to finished hem, unless otherwise noted.
- Waist: Combined front and back widths of the waistband laying flat, unstretched, from side-to-side.
- Inseam: Inside of pant leg from crotch to bottom seam.
- Outseam: Outside of pant leg from top of the waistband to bottom seam.